Arguably one of the most dreaded and hectic times of the year for shoppers and stores alike is Black Friday. This day is filled with standing in line and elbowing fellow shoppers to get the last toy (kidding on the elbowing, we encourage using your manners). Lucky for you, we have compiled a list of ten ways to own Black Friday.
- Do your research- Look ahead at the different stores that you need to go to and compare prices to get the best deal. This will take a little time, but could save you some money!
- Make a plan- To not go back and forth from one end of town to the other, make a game plan so that you can maximize your time shopping instead of driving and battling traffic.
- Pack snacks- This is arguably one of the most important hacks. Save money and time by packing some snacks to eat while waiting in line or driving. Low-blood sugar is not to be played with on this hectic day!!
- Coupon- Clip coupons to save money!! There are so many ads that are published with coupons and deals. Take advantage of those!! Keep them in a plastic baggy or an envelope for easy access.
- Bring a buddy- Bring someone with you so you can have someone to keep your spot in line when you run to get the items you forgot. Not to mention someone to hold your things during a restroom break.
- Start early- This doesn't mean that you start at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving day. Get to bed early that night so you can wake up early the next day to be there when the stores are opening!
- Look out for pre-black Friday deals- There are so many stores that have great deals before Black Friday! Keep your eyes peeled for these deals as they could save you time and money!
- Sign up for memberships and rewards programs before going shopping- Most times when signing up for the programs that stores offer they will send you coupons and exclusive deals!
- Make a list- This sounds like a no-brainer, but it is so important to know what you are going into a store to get before entering. You can even do research on the stores to know exactly where to find the items that you're looking for.
- Shop Cyber Monday- Want to avoid the craziness all-togther? Stay in your pajamas on Monday and shop online. This day has amazing deals and is so much less stressful!!
We hope these hacks help you save money and keep your sanity on one of the most hectic days of the year!!