To some people, wrapping the gifts you bought is considered the worst part. We have compiled a list of some of the easiest ways to wrap your presents.
- Cardboard Boxes- Save boxes to put gifts in so they are easier to wrap. Some stores even include gift boxes with your purchase.
- Clear Tape- Buy lots of clear tape. You don't want to run out halfway through wrapping a gift. Buy more than you think you need, you can always use it.
- Gift Bags- Some items are just easier to put in decorative bags and stick under the tree. Buy them in bulk to save money!
- Tulle- Not the best at making bows out of ribbon? Tulle is much easier to work with! Plus, if they get smashed, it is easier to fluff them back out.
- Organize- Keep all of your wrapping supplies in one place so you can have it when you need it. Organize the boxes and bags by size so you can easily find the size you need.
- Pre-cut tape- You can either buy pre-cut tape strips or you can do it at home. Cut a bunch at one time and stick them on the edge of a table. Easy access without having to hold the paper down with your elbow while tearing pieces off one at a time.
- Make piles- Separate the gifts in their own pile for each person. This makes it easier to divide and get the right name on the right gift.
- New scissors- Invest in a pair of new scissors so you can cut the wrapping paper easier. There's nothing worse than a dull pair of scissors.
- One paper per person- Use the same wrapping paper to wrap all of the presents for one person. This makes them easily identifiable and helps you keep track of all of them.
- Start early- This is a major hack. Don't wait until the last minute to wrap the presents. Start wrapping as soon as you buy them! This creates for less stress and more time to spend with family or watching movies.
We hope that these help you conquer the pile of gifts with ease!