Halloween is right around the corner! We have compiled a list of all things Halloween to get you into the spirit, save money, and keep you safe!
- Best places to get Halloween Decor- Decorating for Halloween can be difficult if you don't have much decor to choose from. Go to different places in Mt. Sterling for a variety of different options! Big Lots, Burkes Outlet, Walmart, Ollie's Bargain Outlet, and the dollar stores will have so many different options!
- DIY Halloween costumes- Do your kids want to be something that you can't find in stores? No worries, click on the link below to find any costume you can make that your kids will love!
- Buying Halloween Candy- Candy can sure be expensive. Buy in bulk to save some money as well! You can also go to Ollie's Bargain Hunt to get your Halloween candy at a discounted rate!
- Trick-or-Treating- Go trick-or-treating while it is still daylight outside, it's a little safer. Get a group of friends and go together, there is safety in numbers!
- Check your kids candy- This is such an important thing to do. After you get home and before your kids dig into their candy, go through and check every piece to make sure it hasn't been tampered with or the packaging isn't damaged. You wouldn't want a piece of candy to hurt you or your kiddos.