Finding things for you to do with your friends or your children can sometimes be a daunting task. It's a good thing that Mt. Sterling is full of fun things to do and places to explore. We have found some inexpensive ways to enjoy Mt. Sterling!
Explore Mt. Sterling
- Come Explore the arts at the GRAC of course! We have different types of activities for you and your kids to enjoy. Come check us out!
- Go to the public library! The library has much more than books for your kiddos to enjoy. Their website shows all of the fun things that they offer.
- Take a walk downtown and explore all of the historic buildings and local art that is spread all throughout downtown. If you're a history buff then you can tell them all about the history of Mt. Sterling.
- Explore all of the local shops! Mt. Sterling has so many different small businesses and what better way to support your hometown than by shopping local? (This one isn't free unless you have really good willpower).
- Satisfy your hungry tummy by eating at the local restaurants. Oh and don't forget to wash it down with a Kentucky Ale-8!
- The Mt. Sterling Tourism website has helpful information and we encourage you to check it by clicking on the link below!
We hope you go out and take in all of the wonderful things that Mt. Sterling has to offer!