Have you been wanting to redecorate your house or fill in that empty space on the wall? Say no more! We have some simple ways to make decorations for your home that won't break the bank!
Five ways to decorate your home with decorations you made!
- Paint your own canvases- Not an artist? No problem, you can attend a painting class with your friends with the help of an instructor to make sure your masterpiece turns out "wall-worthy."
- Make your own produce holder- Traditional produce holders take up room on your counters. Use your creativity and add your own touch by making your own produce holder!
- Repurpose old doors and windows- Wanting a new headboard for your bed or a jewelry hanger? No problem; you can find so many helpful instructions online. Just type in what you are wanting to make and its easy as 123!
- DIY concrete flower pots- These flower pots are so cute and are inexpensive to make! Click on the link below to head on over to Lana Red's blog dedicated to these cute gems! http://www.lanaredstudio.com/2016/07/diy-concrete-planter.html
- Wooden crate coffee table- Use wooden crates to make your own coffee table! Go see how Tara @ Anything & Everything on home talk.com does it! You won't believe the results! https://www.hometalk.com/3827916/diy-crate-coffee-table