Mt. Sterling has so much to offer! There are camps for your kids, local restaraunts, family-owned shops and boutiques and the famous Ruth Hunt Candies! We have compiled a list of all of the things to get the most out of our beautiful town.
Events you don't want to miss!
- Smalltown America Festival- This is a new event presented by Community Trust Bank. This event will include a 5K, Car Show, Talent Show, Pop up Community Yard Sale and much more! It will take place on Saturday August 18, 2018. If you are interested in signing up to participate in the events you can call The Tourism Office at 859-498-8732 or sign up on the Facebook page by searching "Smalltown America Festival in Mt. Sterling, KY"
- Mt. Sterling Court Days- This is arguably one of the largest events that happen here! This year the dates are October 12-15.
- GRAC Events- There are always events going on at the GRAC! We have weekly yoga, Artists in the studio, camps for kids, and musical performances! Go to our calendar to find out more!
- Visit Ruth Hunt Candies- This local famous gem can be found at 550 Maysville Rd, Mt Sterling, KY 40353. Check out their Facebook page and go satisfy your sweet tooth with their tasty treats!
- Eat locally- Mt. Sterling has so many incredible restaurants and cafe's. Tomatoes and Flames, Spoonful of Sugar, Berryman's Tastytreat, and Indian Creek Restaurant are just a few that we recommend! Go satisfy your hungry tummy and your hunger for adventure with these places!
- Go Bowling- Mt. Sterling offers a bowling alley called Sterling Lanes. It would make for fun date night or activity for you and your family to enjoy!