It's that time of year again when you're put in charge of the dessert for Thanksgiving. We know because we've all been there. Rest assured, we've found some recipes that won't make you go grey or break the bank!
Five fall recipes for your get-togethers
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Crumble- Courtesy of fakeginger.com. Follow the link below http://fakeginger.com/slow-cooker-caramel-apple-crumble/
- Pecan Pie Bars- Courtesy of justataste.com. Follow this link for the recipe and step-by-step directions! https://www.justataste.com/pecan-pie-bars-recipe/
- Perfect Peach Cobbler- This cobbler recipe has been in our family for years. This cobbler is always a hit and is super easy to make! You can use peaches or any kind of fruit that you want! Ingredients:
1 stick butter, 1 cup AP flour, 1 cup sugar, 3/4 cup milk, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, large can of sliced peaches or fresh ones.
Melt butter in baking dish. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and milk. Pour batter over melted butter. (Do not stir.) Pour sweetened peaches over the batter. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Ree Drummond's Caramel Apple Pie- This pie is so delicious that everyone begs for it at family dinners. This recipe requires a little more ingredients, but it is so worth it!!! Follow this link for the recipe and instructions! https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/caramel-apple-pie-2651741?soc=sharingpinterest
- Easy Pumpkin Pie- Sometimes it's just better to leave the classic pumpkin pie to the experts. So we found Pillsbury's recipe and linked it here --> https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/easy-pumpkin-pie/0abd84dd-0bce-44ae-b02d-963442eb02d5?crlt.pid=camp.czwzcs6lkwff
We hope you enjoy these recipes!