Fall is the time for fashion! Scarves, boots, and sweaters are making a comeback. We have found ways to utilize your wardrobe to its fullest!
- T-shirt dress- T-shirt dresses can be found almost anywhere these days and are essential to your wardrobe. Old Navy always has a selection of long sleeve and short sleeve t-shirt dresses. Buy a neutral color so you can make your accessories the center of your outfit.
- Jeans- Jeans are an essential in any wardrobe. Invest in a pair of skinny jeans to pair with booties or your riding boots. Everything goes with denim and that's why its a perfect option for your wardrobe.
- Sweaters- Light-weight sweaters are perfect for wearing by itself or layering with a vest or scarf when the weather is a little colder.
- Leggings- A nice pair of leggings will make it possible to wear dresses or skirts in the colder months. You can even wear them under oversized tops for a more casual look.
- Long-sleeved shirts- This seems like a no brainer to wear with jeans, but did you know they are perfect to be paired with a sidewalk skirt? They can be dressed up or down, can I say essential??
- Cardigans- Cardigan sweaters make the perfect addition to any outfit. They ensure you stay warm without "ruining" your outfit.
- Scarves- Such a small piece of your wardrobe can make such a big difference. Not to mention they keep you warm!! A win-win.
- Booties- These trendy shoes can be worn with jeans or with dresses and skirts. They keep your feet warm and keep your outfit stylish. Get ones that are comfortable so that you ensure you wear them more.