We all are guilty of waiting until the last minute to get gifts for our loved ones. It's easy to put going shopping off during the holidays because the shopping centers are so crowded and it's just a plain hassle. We have compiled a list of inexpensive and simple gifts to give when you run out of time.
- DIY Bath Bombs- Who doesn't love getting gifts that promote and are designed to relax you? These bath bombs are a perfect addition to any gift or just as the gift on its own. Follow this link to get the recipe ---> https://acultivatednest.com/luxurious-diy-bath-bombs/
- DIY Sugar Scrub- This scrub recipe is to die for! It makes your skin soft and luxurious. Not to mention that you can make it at home with ingredients you already have. Click on this link for the recipe and step-by-step instructions https://www.kellyelko.com/make-your-own-brown-sugar-body-scrub-and-free-printable-tag/
- DIY Manicure Basket- This is a cheap and easy way to show the person in your life that you care about them. Click on this link to go to an amazing blog about the basket! https://jolynneshane.com/home-diy-manicure-gift-basket-with-cvs-beauty-club.html
- Amazon Prime- This option is perfect if you have two days for Amazon to ship your products to you for free. Plus, you don't have to go out and fight the crowds. Amazon has basically anything you need (and a lot of things you don't).
- Gifts in a cup- This may seem a little strange, but it's a gift filled with other gifts, who wouldn't want that? The objective is to get a cup like a Starbucks tumbler or some other fancy schmancy cup and fill it with other gifts. Gist cards, chapstick, nail polish are perfect for this gift!
- Kits- You can basally fill a bucket or basket with themed items to make your own movie night or spa night. Check out the link attached for some ideas ----> https://cdn.homesthetics.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/e5722aea2f2410cc9efd1e364843ed6c.jpg
We hope these ideas give you a little inspiration for the next time you procrastinate on your gift buying.